On Tap 2.7
A comprehensive program for managing draft beer sales and maintenance.
Who can benefit from On Tap?
Designed to make you the draft beer expert in your market. As an informed consultant, you are more likely to influence your customer's product selection. On Tap is a comprehensive sales tool and technical resource for draft beer sales, tracking, maintenance and installations. With On Tap you will design systems; print parts lists, bids and invoices; track customers and trouble calls; schedule appointments and find answers to just about any draft beer question. Import your current account data and generate numerous performance and distribution reports.
What can On Tap do for your company?
- Customer wants a new system? Show up the next day with an accurate professional bid!
- Engineer, maintain and troubleshoot draft systems. Easily and accurately does hours of work in minutes! Easy to implement and use. Saves time & money.
- Print draft system worksheets, estimates, design specs, parts lists and invoices.
- Includes extensive notes, help and technical information. Interactive troubleshooter identifies problems through a series of simple questions. Great training tool.
- Track information on accounts, buyers, events, incentives, conversations, etc. with beverage industry information manager.
- Track and print cleaning, maintenance, delivery or sales call schedules. Cleaning schedules allow for customer signature.
- Calculate and compare bottled and draft beer profitability with various glass types and serving styles. Excellent for making knowledgeable presentations
On Tap's simple point and click layout, and online help make it quick and easy to learn.